Nonsensical Ravings of A Lunatic Mind
Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Time of PAIN

What a pain it has been too, let me tell ya!

After getting beat up at the Amusement park by the rides I have been feeling kinda rough around the edges. Worse than I expected by far. Every day has been a little worse than the day before, which is completely wrong.

I should be feeling much better by now.

I'm starting to think that just maybe I'm getting too old for riding such things as the whirling dervish of DEATH and other attractions that they feature.

That was until yesterday morning........ I suddenly realized the pattern of the pain. Creaking grating pain at the base of my neck, sharp aching in my elbow, shooting pains from my shoulder to my wrist. Ibuprophen ( the wonder drug of wonder drugs) is doing VERY LITTLE for pain relief.

My damn GOUT is flairing up.

Yeah, I know, most people get it in thier big toe. So I'm weird, what's new with that?

Time for me to start taking my herbs again, Devils Claw and Yucca. Several capsuls several times a day and lots and lots of water to flush everything out.

I'll give the herbs a week or so to make it go away, which they usually do work quite well, and if not then it is off to the Doctor for a needle in the butt and a round of Steroids.

My Doctor is pretty cool about the herbs,
I asked his opinion one day and he flat out said "If it works then why take the man made drugs. If it does not work then come see me" In ten years I have only had to go see him for meds once after the initial diagnosis which is pretty good since it flairs up about once a year.

Maybe a little more often if I get to have too much seafood. Shellfish is hell on gout.

Oh well, time for more water and another flush........

posted by еdë §tèé£ at 7:39 PM
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



A Lunatic Mind
is
еdë §tèé£




The Writer

This is all from inside my head and no outside influences are allowed!


Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2007


Links

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


This blog is based on a design by mela


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com