Nonsensical Ravings of A Lunatic Mind
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Another Year Older and Deeper in Debt

Yep, it's birthday time again.

No big deal really.

I had to work today, like any other weekday and she was scheduled to work until 8 oclock this evening so no going out for dinner or anything.

She had put on a crock pot full of chili before she left for work AND baked me a chocolate cake which is my favorite.

Work today was a total pain. Everybody in the place was wanting something done RIGHT NOW and gimme a minute to finish what I'm doing wasn't an option most of the time because we are in full panic mode. Complete lack of management skills by some have made life hell for us all...... But I managed to make everyone as happy as thier little miserable lives would allow so on some level I'm a hero to everyone and appreciated by none. Thier problem not mine.

On the way home my cell rang and it was Mom. She just wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday and to let me know that "they" would be over in a little bit. "They" being Mom, Dad, My sister, her hubby, and thier two kids.

"They" brought me an eight year old Juniper Bonsai tree. It is in a beautiful royal blue rectangular planter, the scale of which matches the size of the tree perfectly. The tree is about 9 inches tall and about 14 inches at the widest branchs tip to tip.

I don't remember ever asking for one or mentioning that I even liked them but I have always thought that they looked really cool. Who knows how much they spent on this tree......

I love it! I hope I can keep it alive!

posted by еdë §tèé£ at 10:39 PM
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



A Lunatic Mind
is
еdë §tèé£




The Writer

This is all from inside my head and no outside influences are allowed!


Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2007


Links

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


This blog is based on a design by mela


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com